Church of Our Lady in Patsideros
On the eastern side of the village Patsideros lies the single – aisled church of Our Lady, on the door of which the date 1695 is engraved. The church had been dedicated to the Assumption until 1866, when a big part of it was destroyed during the revolution. It is a Byzantine basilica that used to be a monastery with three cells. In its dome there is a large Byzantine fresco depicting the Virgin Mary as “Platytera ton Uranon” (reigning Heaven), while there are three pictures on the templon, dedicated to the Virgin Mary. Today the restored church is dedicated to the Birth of Virgin Mary celebrated on September 8.